I am not so ready to throw stones (: Perhaps because I have had one-on-one
conversations with a number of people involved in this situation, and I
would like to believe that they are all good people.

Reports that are rushed can lead to mistaken conclusions. I'd rather get a
comprehensive report than a rushed one. I do expect an explanation, soon,
and I expect it will be provided with the kind of integrity and
professionalism that I would hope everyone involved in this situation has.

Pine