Thanks for your thoughts Dariusz. It seems there is no WMF board commitment
to a single measurable action as a result of this badly handled incident.

I hope for a bit more than a classic "moving forward" message without
learning anything new. The unelected are entrenched and deaf to volunteer
dissatisfaction with their behaviour.

Fae