Dear Dariusz,

Thank you for the response. I understand that you (and the board) want to
move on. But there are in many organisations (and countries) certain powers
that are 'excessive' - and I think expelling a board member is one of
those. I agree there can be circumstances where this power has to be
invoked, and surely I'm more than willing to assume good faith.

However, the use of such power (especially when dismissing a community
selected board member) comes with a responsibility to explain /why/ the
person was expelled towards the electorate. Patricio did a poor job at it
(he focused on process) and your elaboration makes some suggestions/nods in
which direction to look for an answer. I hope you understand that people
keep trying to figure out why James was dismissed. Even if you can't share
details, the general reason should, imho, be shared.

James suggests in his email that he was dismissed for two reasons primarily
(the third point he makes, is after the dismissal, hence irrelevant and
process). Paraphrasing, he talked with staff (and the board thought he
shouldn't have), and he would have leaked information.

Could you, or another board member, confirm whether this is a fair
representation? Again, I'm not looking for specifics if that is truely
confidential information - but I think that from a community point of view,
it is important to understand what kind of reasoning was at the basis for
this decision.

Besides that, there are many process questions still open (I agree with
many that the percentage is way too fuzzy at this point, and should perhaps
be clarified for the future, for example) but that is basically something
that should be handled independent of this particular decision.

Best,
Lodewijk