On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Dariusz Jemielniak <dar...@alk.edu.pl>
wrote:

>> ​Dariusz, would you please tell us who suggested​
>>  Arnnon Geshuri
>> ​ for a seat on the Board?
>>

> AFAIK we have not been sharing this information historically, and I don't
> think we are going to now - even the Board members themselves don't know,
> and quite likely should not know who nominated them. I also fail to see why
> it would matter - people should stand or fail on their own.
>
> I can, however, generally add that we have not collected any nominations
> from our donors, if this helps.

Dariusz, my request is that you make it public on this occasion. Given the
new trustee's involvement in this
<https://pando.com/2014/03/25/newly-unsealed-documents-show-steve-jobs-brutally-callous-response-after-getting-a-google-employee-fired/>,
the nomination is surprising. I'm also concerned that you seemed not to be
aware of the background, but you supported the appointment, so it raises a
general question about how these decisions are made.​

Trust in the Board is low at the moment. Transparency will go a long way to
restoring it.