On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Dariusz Jemielniak <dar...@alk.edu.pl> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 7:51 PM, Fæ <fae...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11 January 2016 at 00:37, Dariusz Jemielniak <dar...@alk.edu.pl> wrote:
>> ..
>> This does not make sense. The existing trustees are *entirely*
>> responsible for the trustee selection process, including ensuring a
>> transparent and well governed process if nominations are taken.
>

> for clarification: I've meant that the selected new Board members
> themselves do not necessarily know who nominated them. Apologies for the
> confusion.

Hi Dariusz,

Do you mean you have no knowledge of who nominated the candidates?
Im also having difficulty understanding how you could vote without
being aware of who nominated the candidates.
But there are some ways that could be OK, if not ideal.

Was the filtering process concluded before you were appointed to the board?
Or was the filtering process done by a subcommittee?
Or was nomination data not provided as part of the info pack about
each candidate?
Or something else...?

How many candidates for these two seats did you (personally) evaluate
before voting to appoint these two?

--
John Vandenberg