On 11 January 2016 at 00:37, Dariusz Jemielniak <dar...@alk.edu.pl> wrote:
> AFAIK we have not been sharing this information historically, and I don't
> think we are going to now - even the Board members themselves don't know,
> and quite likely should not know who nominated them. I also fail to see why
> it would matter - people should stand or fail on their own.

This does not make sense. The existing trustees are *entirely*
responsible for the trustee selection process, including ensuring a
transparent and well governed process if nominations are taken.

As an unlikely example, if the only nominations that get through to
the board were nominated and on the personal network of one current
trustee, then yes, the rest of the board of trustees must know that a
conflict of interest was at play, rather than presuming that an
unbiased process happened without you understanding it or caring about
it.

It's been said before, there is no possible reason for this
information to be secret. Please publish it or give a real explanation
of why it must be kept a secret rather than "because we want to" or
"because it was always kept a secret".

Fae