<quote name="Lila Tretikov" date="2016-02-21" time="16:22:07 -0800">
> Why we’ve changed

Lila,

This is either the 3rd (or 4th?) semi-conflicting grand statement of
your overall thinking for the WMF that you have shared. If it’s not
that, it reads like an explanation for how you have been thinking about
the WMF since you started.

If the latter, why have we (staff and the community) not been told this
for 661 days? Or, in case I missed it, please do let me know where you
shared this previously. The best way to get people on board with your
thinking is by sharing your thinking in the first place.

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |