On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 1:53 PM, Florence Devouard <fdevou...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> responsible for spreading that. What I can't understand is the fact
>> that I don't see that too much (s)elected Board members have integrity
>> above Jimmy's rumors threshold.
>
> You are not very clear here Milos. Can you rephrase ? Thanks

OK, likely the influence of my Serbian syntax and semantics...

I wanted to say that there are not a lot (that's a kind of euphemism
for "few"; the only clearly visible of them being Dariusz) Board
members since your and Angela's departure (a decade?) that have
personal integrity which could resist Jimmy's rumors.

--
Milos