On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 2:23 AM, Denny Vrandecic
<dvrande...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> - the Board members have duties of care and loyalty to the Foundation - not
> to the movement. If there is a decision to be made where there is a
> conflict between the Movement or one of the Communities with the
> Foundation, the Board members have to decide in favor of the Foundation.
> They are not only trained to so, they have actually pledged to do so.

First, I suppose it's clear to you that you won't be reelected because
of this paragraph. While your legal obligations belong to WMF, your
political obligations belong to those who elected you. And the
paragraph above is far from being politically wise.

Second, this is the exact part of the Board's internal mythology about
the enemies inside of the movement. They've been repeated since
Florance and Angela leaved the Board. I suppose Jimmy is the most
responsible for spreading that. What I can't understand is the fact
that I don't see that too much (s)elected Board members have integrity
above Jimmy's rumors threshold.

Third, may you give to me *one* example of movement being in
confrontation with WMF's legal foundations, thus requiring Board to
react to protect WMF against the evil community?

--
Milos