Hoi,
May I ask on what basis this should be done. Is it not equally relevant to
ask yourself how isolated you are in your position? Is this what we need,
will it do us any good or is it just that you feel that this is what "we"
need ?

It is fine for you to spout what you do. However, I am very much disgusted
with this constant sniping. It is not about what we do and it makes things
worse. I can totally echo you when I say that it has gone long enough.
Thanks,
       GerardM