On 15 April 2016 at 17:42, Trillium Corsage <trillium2...@yandex.com> wrote:

> Not responding to the particulars of the discussion below, but still on
> the topic expressed in the header above, I would like to know if the
> minutes of the board meeting in which the trustees voted to dismiss the
> executive director Lila Tretikov will be published.
>
> I did look for them (https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Minutes) but
> these minutes (if they exist) are not currently there.
>
> Jimbo responded to arbitrator GorillaWarfare on this list, basically,
> "yes, I supported with sadness the decision to dismiss Lila." I am
> interested a little further. I would like to know if Jimbo not only
> supported but *introduced* the motion to dismiss Lila. If not him, okay,
> but then whom?
>
> Thank you. I'd like to review some minutes but would also be pleased to
> hear the comment of any trustee that was there. Jimbo has already revealed
> his vote, so it doesn't seem like another trustee should be criticized for
> violating any confidence, after all Wikimedia prides itself on transparency.
>
> Trillium Corsage

I think they already have been - by Patricio's email and public posting
stating that Lila tendered her resignation and the Board accepted it.  It
doesn't matter who makes the motion to accept the resignation, since the
Board would have to debate it regardless; for motions like this, the
identity of the mover is more process than substance.

The rest of the discussion would be a human resources matter which I
certainly hope was not recorded, or if it was, that it would ever be
published.  I cannot imagine that anyone on this list would seriously
believe that personal performance appraisals should be published. It would
probably violate quite a few labour and human rights laws, not to mention
the separation agreement that no doubt exists. That's not transparency,
it's prurience.

Risker/Anne