On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Trillium Corsage <trillium2...@yandex.com>
wrote:

> Jimbo responded to arbitrator GorillaWarfare on this list, basically,
> "yes, I supported with sadness the decision to dismiss Lila."

Wait -- seriously??

I missed this piece until today. But if this is true, it is huge.

Lila's departure was publicly communicated as a resignation -- not as a
"decision [by the board] to dismiss."

Jimmy Wales has been quite vocal about wanting to defer to the board on
what should and should not be communicated.

In this instance, did he seriously acknowledge a vote that was kept private?

So...Jimmy Wales can share confidential information when it seems
personally convenient to him, but can withhold it when it seems personally
convenient to him -- is that the standard?

-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]