On 02/01/2017 00:52, Pine W wrote:
(: I think that Legal could at least describe in general terms what they
are currently doing and have plans to do in the near future.

If it turns out that the answers are "we aren't doing much and we aren't
planning to do more", then yes, asking the higher-ups to do something about
this sounds like a good idea. By the way, I think the timing for this
discussion is good, because WMF should be in the early stages of
formulating the 2017-2018 annual plan.

Aren't they likely to get hoisted by their own petard? When Dcoetzee snaffled those images from the NPG WMF Legal argued that as there was no specific need to ever having read a websites T&C a website could not take action if anyone violating said T&C.

Any compliant by the WMF is also likely to raise the ire of the EFF .

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/07/court-violating-terms-service-not-crime-bypassing