Hi Christophe,

Thanks for replying. I'd like to note that in addition to the quality
problems that are created by some of the COI editors, these editors also
cost us in terms of volunteer time, focus, and energy. With the available
human resources, procedures and tools, my impression is that the community
can't keep up with all of the problems, as well as the need to assist
good-faith COI editors who would like to have their proposed edits reviewed
by a neutral party. So I would very much encourage you and other folks with
WMF to look into what more WMF could do to step up WMF assistance in this
domain. Certain types of COI editing are very problematic, degrading the
quality of Wikipedia and undermining its goal to be a NPOV educational
resource, and diverting countless hours of volunteers' time that could be
used for other purposes.

Thanks,

Pine