Hello Yaroslav,

I'm not sure I understand how including affiliates excludes individual
contributors. There are many avenues for people and groups across the
movement to participate on wikis, in person, in video conference, in
off-wiki online discussions, etc. Anyone is welcome to contribute in
multiple tracks (as individual participant, affiliate member, or both)
and in multiple channels.

There were about 100 participants who attended the whole strategy
track at the conference; surely there are more than 100 people across
the projects who want to voice their opinion on the future of the
movement.

Also, the strategy sessions that were held in Berlin only concerned
"Cycle 1" of the discussion, which will end soon. That first cycle is
very open and exploratory and far from the be-all and end-all of the
movement strategy process. I certainly hope that many people
contribute to cycles 2 and 3 (where the convergence and prioritization
will happen) regardless of whether they were in Berlin.

Guillaume Paumier