Hi SJ,

thanks. The document is here

https://ru.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Wikivoyage:%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82:%D0%A1%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%8F

the table at the bottom, and a short English summary at the very bottom,
but the table is still in Russian, I will be translating it shortly.

I think one single place to discuss is vitally important. It is too late
for step 1 which is about to finish (next week?), but if we want to get
smth from step 2, we should assemble a critical mass. I do not know whether
it would be easy to get both individual contributors and thematic
organizations to get to the same place (thematic organizations are better
organized, have already discussed strategy, and may have less incentive to
discuss in writing), but it is definitely worth to try, Of course in the
end someone will have to write the strategy document, but this is the way
to get the community input, and, in particular, the editing community.

Cheers
Yaroslav