I agree with everything Gnangarra said. As I recall, previous strategy
discussions on meta involved fewer people later in the game with fewer
documents produced than what we have now. That said, I think there was a
pretty good representation of chapters at the Berlin conference and
depending on your point of view, because of or in spite of their presence
there were some really fruitful discussions. I say because of or in spite
of their presence since they were in their own "track" at the conference
and not in the "strategy track" that I was in, so I am not exactly clear on
their contribution other than to arrange local meetups.  Yaroslav, if you
want I can quickly take you through the documents that impressed me
personally the most. I know you are really busy with stuff in real life but
you care about future of the art & architecture stuff and things like
copyright issues. If you can't make the Utrecht strategy meetup on 15 April
then maybe we can do a skype call or arrange a Leiden meetup.
https://nl.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiZaterdag