I have stayed away from this thread for awhile with the hope that I can
approach it in a businesslike tone. I want to acknowledge those who have
posted previously. I have drafted a response to the email that Greg sent,
and out of respect for the holiday for US staff I'll wait until Wednesday
to send that response. This matter is important, but I don't want WMF staff
to feel like they need to think about this or respond to it during a
holiday weekend. There will be time enough for more discussion after the
holiday. I'm not trying to close off discussion, but I thought that I
should explain why I'm planning to wait a few days before responding to
staff.

Pine