Agreed. This would change the conference significantly. Its purpose has always
been to discuss matters of common interest to movement *organisations*.
Organisations attend on their own behalf and not as representatives for any
wider groups such as speakers of a specific language, or editors of any
particular Wikipedia.

Michael