Well, it might be clear in your mind Yaroslav, but Fæ point is that is not clear at all in the answer of Nicole. So she might seize the question to make it perfectly clear or just let it in a fuzzy state which would give more credit to your point of view.

Thus said, while I do share concerns about this "endorse or hush"  enforcement, I wouldn't qualify my point of view as being that of a dissenter.