Are you aware of the huge difference in bureaucracy on the different language versions?

Of course a more elaborate set of written rules is needed where there are many users, then what is needed where the number of contributors are fewer.

But even on an smaller language version like "mine" svwp, it is tough to be a newbee. There is a lot or best practice being accumulated, and you must follow these even if i is more by being told of these then need for you to "know" or look into policiy documents etc. And there is a need to know more of techniques, like templates and Wikidata use.

So I agree the general complexity is increasing, but I disagree that there is in general increasing bureaucracy.

Anders