On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 2:16 AM, WereSpielChequers <
werespielchequ...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The discussions about declining editor levels started to go quiet in mid
> 2015 after we noticed that numbers had started to rally at the end of 2014.

The numbers for English Wikipedia, you mean. For the next four largest
wikis, only French has improved recently; for German the decline got
slightly less steep around 2014 but still ongoing, Dutch has been in a
pretty much linear decline since 2007 and Russian actually started to
decline around 2014.
https://imgur.com/a/OISNg

Many other wikis show the same pattern of decline. Also if you look at
English Wikipedia new editor counts it's not hard to think that whatever
caused the stabilization was a one-off event:
https://imgur.com/a/SEN5e