Hi,

I posted this a while ago, an investigation on gender bias where a member
of Wikimedia Chile was involved, in his personal capacity though:
https://epjdatascience.springeropen.com/articles/10.1140/epjds/s13688-016-0066-4

There are many things that can be addressed individually and as a movement
or collective, if we believe the conclusions are valid, which I personally
do, since they are supported with data and not on our personal impressions.

Cheers!