Dear Kirill,

Thank you, that was very informative indeed.

I forgot to mention in my previous message, those three false statements
about WMPT conduct were presented as part of the justification for the WMPT
suspension in the original notification, sent 15 July. Despite receiving
all clarifications about them as soon as 17 July, you never acknowledged
their falsity.

All the best,

Paulo

Kirill Lokshin <kirill.loks...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia quarta,