While I cannot speak to the legality of these actions, Affcom's demand that
we (Brazilian affiliates) meet with reported harassers was very troubling
to me. The fact that despite our agreement with that baffling condition no
actual mediation took place, Affcom refused to engage with communications,
and then issued false statements about this[1] is even more concerning.

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Brazil_Next_Steps

Chico Venancio