Hi Farhad,

I'm very impressed with your successes so far.

My main concern is how much of this you seem to be doing by yourself. I
hope that you have a group of people who are collaborating with you so that
you don't feel responsible for doing everything personally, and that you
aren't putting yourself into personal financial difficulty due to the
amount of time that you're spending on Wikimedia activities.

Regarding which people would be good to invite to a conference, I think
that GLAM and educational organizations would be natural partners so I
suggest starting with them.

WMF might be willing to provide you with some advice and/or funding for
GLAM or education related work if you request it, although the wait times
for WMF "Rapid Grants" funding seem to have become lengthy, so I suggest
that if you want funding from that program that you should request it at
least two full months in advance and not rely on receiving it in time for
any particular deadline.

I'm glad to hear that you're participating in Wikimedia CEE and I hope that
the affiliates in that group can provide you with good advice.

Best wishes,

Pine
  • Re: [Wikimedia-l] fall... Andy Mabbett
  • Re: [Wikimedia-l] fall... Pine W
    • Re: [Wikimedia-l]... Фархад Фаткуллин / Farkhad Fatkullin
      • [Wikimedia-l]... Фархад Фаткуллин / Farkhad Fatkullin
      • Re: [Wikimedi... Фархад Фаткуллин / Farkhad Fatkullin
        • Re: [Wiki... Фархад Фаткуллин / Farkhad Fatkullin
          • Re: [... Фархад Фаткуллин / Farkhad Fatkullin
            • ... Pine W
              • ... Фархад Фаткуллин / Farkhad Fatkullin
              • ... Фархад Фаткуллин / Farkhad Fatkullin
              • ... camelia boban
              • ... Фархад Фаткуллин / Farkhad Fatkullin
              • ... Фархад Фаткуллин / Farkhad Fatkullin
              • ... Фархад Фаткуллин / Farhad Fatkullin
              • ... Jennifer Pryor-Summers
              • ... Фархад Фаткуллин / Farhad Fatkullin
              • ... Фархад Фаткуллин / Farhad Fatkullin
              • ... effe iets anders