Hello,

Frankly, I am surprised by the announcement, too. Maybe I do not spend
enough time on wikis and mailinglists? :/

In general I am very curious for this new platform. I find it quite ...
telling or a bad signal that many wikipedians started to prefer discussing
wiki topics on Facebook (1) rather than on the village pumps. Including me.
One of the reasons is the toxic atmosphere on many wiki pages, while the
Facebook groups are moderated.

Kind regards
Ziko