Thank you, Maggie, Elena and Nick for this meeting!

The event was very well organized on the first try, focused and informative.
Special thanks to Maggie for tirelessly answering all the questions and
giving insight to the wide spectrum of challenges.

It was great to hear that transparency will be an important part of the
processes to be developed and that the communities will be involved in
working out the details. I think this is going in the right direction to
establish trust and cooperation with the communities and a mutually
agreeable outcome.

Thank you to all participants and I hope there will be more meetings as
this project progresses!

Aron