Hello, all!

The notes of the hour are out now! Apologies for the delay; I wanted to get
answers to a few questions that came in after the session and where I
wasn't able to answer at the time before reading a link. They have been
marked for translation.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours/Office_hours_2020-06-04

Thanks to Ad for saving me from myself and moving them from July to June.
:)

I also thank those of you who said kind things about the hour...and who
asked even hard questions in kind ways. I plan to do this again in a few
months, with more notice this time.

Warm regards,
Maggie

--
Maggie Dennis
Vice President, Community Resilience & Sustainability