Pete, one thing that I loved about my time at reddit was the existence of a
subreddit called “r/museumofreddit”. It was mandatory reading for every new
hire on my team and every other team I could convince and it was critical to
onboarding me.

It lived to serve just the documentary process that you mention.

Regards,
pb

Philippe Beaudette