Hi,

On 3/25/21 11:45 PM, Pankaj Jangid wrote:
One question. I subscribe to this list via the NNTP bridge hosted at
gmane.io. Will the change make any difference at that end? I mean do the
administrators of Gmane require any change?

My understanding is that Gmane is subscribed to our mailing lists just like a normal user. I don't expect anything will change in that area since all subscriptions will be carried over.

Mailman3 also has plugins for sites like mail-archive.com[1] which I think are manually configured for now. I haven't looked into the implications of what enabling such a plugin would be though.

[1] https://docs.mailman3.org/projects/mailman/en/latest/src/mailman/archiving/docs/common.html#the-mail-archive-com

-- Kunal