Hello again,
Thank you to everyone that has provided valuable feedback. Moving forward, we
will articulate and follow the best practices that emerge from these important
discussions and our corresponding review of the attendant policies, procedures,
and practices. Developing a more clear and consistent policy approach to future
decisions is important for us.
Maggie had been planning to do a community office hour in July in order to
avoid conflicting with annual plan discussions and Movement Strategy meetings.
We’ve decided instead to host that time next week. I’ll be there as General
Counsel and also as a member of the transition team and am working to see if
the other members of the Transition Team or Board of Trustees will be able to
join me so we can discuss any further questions or concerns you may have. I’m
prioritizing doing this sooner over making sure everyone can attend. It’s less
notice than we would like to give, but otherwise it would be well into July
before we’d be able. The time and details will be coming very soon, hopefully
tomorrow.
Best regards,
Amanda