And hey, folks, remember.... iPhones tether. Some Android phones have hotspots....
Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation

phili...@wikimedia.org

ofc: +1 415 839 6885 (x 643)
mobile:         918 200 WIKI (9454)

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!