Hey Robert,
Sorry we missed you! It was a pretty productive meetup despite
mishaps; we talked about conference planning (notes to follow).
I wonder if you were on the other side of the park? I showed up around
2:40... I think the lesson for next time is to pick an exact location
and put it on the wiki page, especially when the location is vague
like the park.
I'm happy to share my cell # off-list.

Phoebe

On 8/8/10, Robert Rohde <raro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 4:21 PM, Cary Bass <c...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> <snip>
>
>> The Facebook page
>> mentioned 19th and Delores (which I put in myself, knowing that Delores
>> Park is a big park and often takes some time to find people).
>
> What Facebook page?  Since when is there a Facebook page?
>
> Neither this email thread nor the page on Wikipedia [1] mention the
> corner of 19th and Dolores, and that's the only discussion of meetups
> I was aware of.
>
> -Robert Rohde
>
> [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/San_Francisco_15

Sent from my mobile device