Hello Karen,

Good to hear! I am located in San Francisco, but willing to venture to
Berkeley. In addition to this list, we usually organize San Francisco/Bay
Area events at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/San_Francisco

If you don't mind hosting a Wikipedia event in San Francisco, I am happy to
help find space at the Wikimedia Foundation office.

Cheers,
Stephen