And agreed with Sarah - we'd welcome applications to Wikimedia Australia's
own small grants scheme for petrol/travel expenses for individual
expeditions for Commons. Only apply if there actually are expenses - my
trips to the northern suburbs of Perth cost me nothing but my own time - but
these regional expeditions where people are travelling hundreds of
kilometres, or need equipment which they're only really (for the most part)
going to use for our purposes, clearly qualify in my view.

kindest regards
Andrew