Le 11/06/2013 11:34, Ilario Valdelli a écrit :
> Basically I would say that the email is something that allows people to
> be contacted easily and to be checked easily, but there is also the
> compromise with the security and the protection of data.
>
> The correct approach is in the middle.

This approach is unprofessional, you have to do the necessary to
keep/protect the privacy of your email exchanges.

If you don't care, it's your right ; but at least take in consideration
the privacy concern of people writing to you, to the association. So,
it's not about you, your feelings or convenience.

We have the chance to have an IT infrastructure providing powerful
alternatives, so use it! If you have some difficulties setting up an
email client with different mailboxes, I'm ready to help you.

Emmanuel