Hi,

This project is now almost ready to be launched, here are a few precisions:
* Purpose is to offer more visibility to Swiss GLAMs and swiss heritage.
* Swiss GLAM pictures will fill this "picture of the day" stream
* The idea is to advert one picture with a small story around (a few
sentences)
* Make it as much as possible a multilingual experience.
* Work will be done on Commons, but we want to spread the information on
Twitter, Facebook and local Wikipedias. Tumblr is a good idea too, if
someone wants to keep it synced.
* Micha and me will start the process with ~2 pictures a week, but this
wants to be a community project.

More information coming next week.

Regards
Emmanuel

Le 17/02/2014 21:19, rupert THURNER a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Emmanuel suggested a couple of weeks ago to have a swiss image of the day.
>
> I like the idea a lot and i am wondering how to best put it into practice.
>
> What would be the best way to do it?
>
> Rupert

Volunteer
Technology, GLAM, Trainings