Please keep in mind that using Social Media (inc. Tumblr in that particular
case) only for pushing/spreading, without having a plan (ie people, time,
and a strategy for reaching active communities before the launch) for
nurturing conversation on each channel with its dedicated tone would be at
best noise without a chance to find its public, unfortunately.

Content alone doesn't work anymore, you need non-automated ways to put it
in context.

-Y.

Tapé sur un téléphone, entre un bus et un train. Merci de votre indulgence
pour les coquilles.