I guess it is possible to extend membership criteria for foreign nationals
as well youngsters below 18 years. I know NGO's from Bangalore which accept
memberships from foreign delegates.

Can we expect -  new Membership (April-2013 to March 2014) will be
available to everyone by crossing age and nationality barrier? :)

Regards,
Abhishek Suryawanshi,
On Behalf of Wikipedia Club Pune