Hi all,

Documentation and Reporting has generally been an issue. As Subha mentioned
about a lot of footage and no bandwidth to upload, it reminds me of WCI2018
where we had 500 GB data and could only work around about a 100 GB of that.

And yes some communities/volunteers have been doing a lot of great
activities but don't publicize it much and nor do they write blogposts
about the same. I believe this is something where we need some support from
each other.

@Abhinav srivastava <abhinav...@gmail.com> I believe everyone who was going
to Berlin was invited to attend the event in Bangalore. I do know about one
person not being available during those dates and another one was refused
visa. I might be missing out on something here.

Regarding disturbed neutrality at my end, I just wanted to say that I am
first a volunteer and then a part-employee and in my view my volunteer
activities (which includes my role in AffCom) are very much different from
my role in the New Readers program. I am happy to discuss more about this
in private email.

Regards
Satdeep Gill