It would be great to re-use as much as possible for the 2014 bid.
Hopefully we will see an improved selection process too.

I would be happy to be part of a positive review at the next London
Wikimeet if folks feel up to it. It would be neat if the new UK board
were to be prepared to make a much earlier and credible commitment to
2014 so that the selection panel could see that partnerships, delivery
team, risk management and funding were all beautifully planned, in
place and geared to go and had undergone local independent assessment.

Cheers,
Fae

http://enwp.org/user_talk:Fae
http://enwp.org/user:Fae/events