Indeed - we were originally planning to have multiple rooms available at the
conference, but somewhere along the line there was a miscommunication and we
only ended up with one room, hence only having one track. The Wikimania
discussion was one of the things that had to be cut back (given that the
decision on the bids is made, it was either going to need informal chat, or a
bigger meeting than a single session, anyway...).

I'm sure that there will be lots of informal discussion about it throughout the
conference (and the London wikimeet the day after), though. And having a
dedicated planning meeting for a 2014 bid sometime soon would be a good idea.

Thanks,
Mike