Keeping this all under one topic: Ed Saperia suggests "Does getting
shortlisted for Wikimania 2013 count, do you think?". I think it does: we
pulled a pretty amazing bid out - one of the reasons it was turned down, we
hear, is that it was "too big". Not a bad reason to be turned down....
Richard Symonds
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0992
Disclaimer viewable at