I think we should use this opportunity to talk about projects that have an
impact, not internal things like charity status or direct debits (both
things I'm very proud of, but they are things which enable us to do things,
not ends in themselves).

Personally I'd add the World War I editathon to the list - as it'll be the
first time we've got half-a-dozen academics in a room sharing their
knowledge on subjects to help people improve Wikipedia - however, we are
only allowed 3 things and could probably thing of about 20 ideas if we
tried ;-)

Chris