Simply there is no need to store data twice or more, if they are
dinamically imported from wikidata. Such data would be simply generated by
a normal template. Something similar to Commons media sharing: most
wikipedians but beginners know that when you want to edit a shared media
file, you must do you edit in Commons; there's no need to host a media file
locally.

So, IMHO a good Lua wikidata-reading library could avoid at all to store
data in wikisource, or wikipedia, or Commons.

Alex