Thanks Alex :) It's a minor project so far, but I reckon the work you've
been doing on making a better, bigger, more proofreading-focused
interface is really good. Do stick a proposal up!

So far, we've got:

* Add a 'clean' method for side-titles, and side notes to parser
* A spelling- and typo-checking system for proofreading
* Visual Editor menu refresh
* upload text wizard
* Language links in Wikisource for edition items in Wikidata
* Display subpage name in category
* Make Special:IndexPage transcludeable
* Fix Extension:Cite to get rid of foibles

If anyone's got half-formed ideas, I'd encourage you to post something,
or just post to this mailing list, and we can all have a chat about it.
:)

—sam

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016, at 04:50 PM, Alex Brollo wrote:
> I too could add *some* proposals.... but the first one could be a deep
> revision of nsPage edit interface to got the goal "fixed tools, almost full
> screen scrolling text & image". In the meantime, I'm go on testing
> FullScreenEditing.js by Sam, that presently is an excellent, running  step
> approximating such a goal.
>
> Alex

>> __
>> Huzza for Wikisource; we've currently got more proposals than any of the
>> other categories (not that it's a competition, but still...).
>>
>> @Micru: this whole topic of how to represent bibliographic data in WD and
>> properly link it in Wikisource is great! I'm looking forward to helping. :-)
>>

>> —sam
>>

>> On Tue, 8 Nov 2016, at 10:08 PM, David Cuenca Tudela wrote:
>>> Hi Thomas,
>>> thanks for bringing that up! I wrote a proposal to finish the work
>>> retrieving the language links from several editions and represent them in
>>> wikisource as language links.
>>>
>>> To write or vote exiting Wikisource proposals, the link is:
>>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2016_Community_Wishlist_Survey/Categories/Wikisource
>>> Cheers,
>>> Micru

 been the focus of Wikimedia hackathons and so on. In short, I think it
 matters.