Chad hett schreven:
> Wouldn't exactly work. You'd need to cache per-language, or
> otherwise all users would get the latest cached version, whatever
> it happens to be. We should probably pass the language as a
> parameter, so it can be called there appropriately. We'll cache it
> a level above, which I believe is where it's done right now.
>
> -Chad
First: Sorry, that the code wasn't that legible. It looked fine and
changes were highlighted when I send it, but I didn't bear in mind, that
the list is text-only.
I don't understand your concern. The language _is_ passed via the URL. A
user with another language set in the preferences will access another
URL and will thus have another cache key. The keys will only match, if
the language set in preferences is identical. Or where I am wrong?

Marcus Buck