On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 6:49 PM, O. Olson <olson...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks Joshua. I would prefer that you post to the Mailing List / Newsgroup –
> so that all can benefit from your ideas.

Well like I said, i was going to email the list eventually. ;-)

> Thanks for making this attempt. Let me know if your rebuildall.php has memory
> issues.

Seems fine - steady at 2.2% of memory available.

> This is really getting confusing for me – because there are so many ways –
> all of which guaranteed to work – that work, and the one that is recommended
> – does not seem to work.

I think you mean "all of which are *not* guaranteed to work".

> I would try out your approach too – but it would take time as I only have one
> computer to spare.

If you want I can just send you a database dump. Either now, or after
rebuildall.php all finishes. Right now, it's now refreshing the links
table, but only up to page_id 34,100 out of over 2 million pages.
It'll be running for days.

Joshua