Daniel Kinzler wrote:

> That sounds very *very* odd. because page content is imported as-is in both
> cases, it's not processed in any way. The only thing I can imagine is that
> things don't look right if you don't have all the templates imported yet.

Thanks Daniel. Yes, I think that this may be because the Templates are
not imported. (Get a lot of "Template: ..."). Any suggestions on how to
import the templates?

        I thought that the pages-articles.xml.bz2 (i.e. the XML Dump) contains
the templates – but I did not find a way to do install it separately.

Another thing I noticed (with the Portuguese Wiki which is a much
smaller dump than the English Wiki) is that the number of pages imported
by importDump.php and MWDumper differ i.e. importDump.php had much more
pages than MWDumper. That is way I would have preferred to do this using
  importDump.php.

Also in a previous post, you mentioned about taking care about the
“secondary link tables”. How do I do that? Does “secondary links” refer
to language links, external links, template links, image links, category
links, page links or something else?

Thanks for your patience

O.O.